- Create some nasty homing rockets.
- Make some weird rockets. Beginner level.
- Try this clone of the Rise of the Triad Firebomb weapon.
Semi Auto Fire
- Make players WORK for their shots.
- Screw up the everyday over-predictable rocket with this tutorial.
- Add a second trigger to weapons!
- This tutorial helps you create a dubble laser rifle!
- Load more than one rocket into the chamber before firing.
A BIG GUN!
- If you want a lot of power, check out this tut!
Auto Aim ThunderBolt
- This tutorial teaches you how to create an auto aiming thunder bolt! People who can't aim, check this out
- Modify the Thunderbolt to a better version.
- Make a BFG in Quake 1.
- This tutorial will help you create a Cluster Bomb, ala the one in TeamFortress. it almost looks like if
it was raining grenades!
Cool new Rifle!
- Transform your nailgun in a damn cool rifle!
- If you ever play the demoman in Teamfortress, you know what this is about! You throw a fake backpack, and
when someone get's close you just trigger an impulse. Boooooom!
- This tutorial teaches how to make a detonatable hologram. Really nice to have in deathmatch, so that you
can fool you're opponents.
- Fire two weapons simultaneously
- Create a mech-style energy weapon.
- Instead of regular nails, you will have time-delay explosive nails!
- BOOM! Make the shotgun fire explosive buckshot!
- This is a cute little patch, which gives you the flame thrower, instead of the Grenade launcher!
- This tutorial turns the grenade launcher into a flare launcher!
- Nostalgic for Doom? Well, now you can slap together a nice little gatling gun easily!
- Ever wanted to use that fancy sword that the Hell Knight has? Well, here you go!
- Here's a tutorial that lets you create homing rockets. Can you say.. cheap? ;)
- This will make it so that your Shotgun will occasionaly jam. When it jams you will lose a shell and it
will take 5 seconds before you can fire it again
Advanced Shotgun Jamming
- Take the art of shotgun jamming to previously unseen high!
Laser Trip Bomb
- Make a laser trip bomb in Quake 1.
- Transform the grenade Launcher into a LavaBall Launcher
- Kinda of a cheap one, but still kinda funny. Here we create a machine gun, which shoots bullets really,
really fast! Nuttin' too cool, but worth checking out for beginners.
- Want to add some more power to the regular shotgun? Well, then this Tutorial is for you! After a few
minutes of work, you'll have a totally cool new magnum to play with
- A new weapon from Perfect Dark
MAGSEC4 - Secondary Function
- Adds a Secondary Fire Mode to Quake and the MagSec4
- 11 (!) steps for you who want to create a mini gunner for quake.
Multi Grenade Explosions
- Ever noticed that two grenades side by side don't explode at the same time? Well this tut makes all
grenades close to an exploding grenade explode too!
- sp00ge! Holly shit, this tutorials is great! Teached you how to add multiple weapons to Quake!
- Make some cool NailBomb with this tut!
No Ammo Weapons
- The title says it all!
- From this tutorial you will learn how to turn the grenades from the grenade launcher into detonatable
- Convert the shotgun into a powerful axe!
- In this tutorial we are gonna make a Poison Axe... it acts much like the one in TeamFortress.
Quake 2 Explosions
- Two new explosions for rockets from the Quake 2 Demo
- Add a Silencer to Quake.
Simple Weapon Naming
- Print Weapon Name on Impulse/Selection
- A Simple, but good Sniper Rifle.
- A star firing new weapon.
- Stick your grenades to everything! (even people)
- Utilize the power of the temporary entities.
- Would you like to throw that axe? The axe is no longer a melee weapon!
- Makes you fire 3 grenades instead of one..
- Makes you fire 3 rockets instead of one. Anyone remember ROTT?
- A kinda cool tutorial, which teaches you how to make a Vampire Axe. (ie. you can drain health from a
monster, by hitting it) works in DM, and single player.