szo sends word of a new release of QuakeSpasm with a myriad of bug fixes and improvements, including:
- Use multithreaded OpenGL on OS X for better performance.
- New, faster mdl renderer using GLSL. Disable with “-noglslalias”.
- Use high-quality water by default (r_oldwater 0).
- Support pausing demo playback with the “pause” command.
- Experimental windowed fullscreen mode available with
vid_desktopfullscreen 1 (only in SDL2 builds, takes effect upon
entering fullscreen mode the next time.)
Go check out the rest of the change list!